New13

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ripped in 30, day 24

Well, I should be sitting here drenched in sweat telling you how much I hate  love Jillian Michaels, but instead, I'm sitting here with an ice pack on my back.  I hurt my back several years ago working at a hospital and every once in awhile the ache just flares up.  With my makeup honeymoon only being 3 days away, I decided not to risk further injuring my back and likely ruining a trip to the beach!  Normally, I would suck it up and push through, but backs are no joke.  Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow because I would like to be able to finish week 4's workout.  Regardless of what happens, I feel like there's a noticeable difference in my muscles so I'm happy about that.  Stay tuned for my end of Ripped in 30 review!

No comments:

Post a Comment