New13

Monday, July 09, 2012

Ripped in 30, day 22

This was the first time that I've been able to make it to week 4 of Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30...  Remember all last week when I was saying week 3 was the hardest workout that I've ever done??  Well, week 3 was easy compared to week 4!  I had many emotions running through me during this routine, from being tired, to wanting to cry, to feeling like I was going to puke.  Each move is so advanced and required a lot of coordination, so I didn't make it through each set without stopping and trying to figure out where my feet were supposed to be.  Hopefully tomorrow will prove better.  Jillian Michaels did throw in some power yoga which my body very much appreciated.  Power yoga really works up a sweat, but isn't as high impact as all of her other exercises.  Now, I need to gather my strength so I can get ready to go to work...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment